Sunday, August 31, 2014

BESTie (베스티) - 니가 필요해 (I Need You) [Mini Album Digital Repackage]

Share & Comment
BESTie (베스티) - 니가 필요해 (I Need You) [Mini Album Digital Repackage]

Album: [Mini Album] Mini Album Digital Repackage
Album Artist(s): BESTie (베스티)
Release Date: 2014.08.29
Genre: Dance Pop
Bit Rate(.mp3) : 320kbps

Track List:
01. 니가 필요해 (I Need You)
02. Hot Baby
03. 별처럼 (Like A Star)
04. 롤러걸 (Roller Girl)
05. I’m So Into You
06. Thank U Very Much
07. 연애의 조건 (Love Options)
08. 두근두근 (Pit Pat) (Remix)
09. 니가 필요해 (I Need You) (inst.)

Download [73Mb]
via Embedupload [Uptobox.com | Rapidgator.net | Billionuploads.com]
Tags: , ,

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
For the best experience, please use Mozilla Firefox(*or based on) browser
Copyright © 2009 - DHQmusic | Designed by templateism